What is a "Visa on Arrival"?
This is most likely the easiest and cheapest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint at the airport. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
How to get a "Visa on Arrival":
You can apply your "Visa on Arrival" quickly over Internet. We are one of best travel agencies to offer this kind of service, whereby we obtain what is called an “Visa Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi. After we obtain the approval for you, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports only, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently.
- Applicants must enter Vietnam by air to Hanoi, HoChiMinh city (Saigon) or DaNang city.
- Passport must valid at least 1 month from the date of exit.
- Two passport photos size 4 x 6 cm.
- Paying stamp fee in cash USD at the airport when picking up visa (25 USD for single entry visa, 50 USD for multiple entries visa, 95 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa, 135 USD for 1 year visa).
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian
- Vietnam Visa for Wallisian and Futuna
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin US
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin Islanders
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin British
- Vietnam Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Vietnam Visa for Venezuelan
- Vietnam Visa for Uzbekistan
- Vietnam Visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam Visa for Ukrainian
- Vietnam Visa for Ugandan
- Vietnam Visa for United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Vietnam Visa for Tuvaluan