How to get Vietnam visa at embassy?
You need to submit:
- Entry permit form (which can vary from one Vietnamese embassies or consulate abroad to another).
- A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date.
- Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
- Visa fee.
The form and the fee can vary by country, so please check directly the Vietnamese embassy or consulate to which you are applying.
- Visa declarative application (you can collect the form at the Vietnam representative offices at your country or down load here)
- 02 photos (4 cm x 6 cm)
- Validity passport (valid at least a month longer than the duration of the visa issuance)
- Visa issuance fee (except for exempt). Check here for visa stamp fee.
- Send all documents to Vietnam consulate or embassy or relative agencies at your contry.
Notes: Visa fee ranges of US$45 - 85 if application is sent directly to the Embassy or US$25-55 if your visa has been pre-approved. This fee depends on The Embassy and Type of visa required.
The visa Vietnam application form may vary from Embassy to Embassy, so you should take the form from the specific Embassy (our form is sample) where you will obtain your visa. Submit this filled form with your original passport, 2 or 3 photos, accompanied by the visa fees if you apply directly to the Embassy. Your information will then be sent to Hanoi for approval. Therefore, it will take between 4 to 10 days depending on your country of origin
- Vietnam Visa for Iranians
- Vietnam Visa for Eritrea
- Vietnam Visa for Palestinians
- Vietnam Visa for Qatar
- Vietnam visa for Algerian
- Vietnam Visa to the Kazakhs
- Vietnam visa for Russian
- Vietnam Visa for Tajikistan
- Vietnam Visa for Yemeni
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar
- Vietnam Visa to Lebanese
- Vietnam Visa for Azerbaijani citizens
- Vietnam visa for South African
- Vietnam visa for Morocco citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israeli citizens