Vietnam Visa Extension and Renewal
Get the Extension
To get the Extension on Vietnam visa services you must applied, before seven (7) days before your visa expiry date. It took around 5 working days to finish visa extension and renewal process.
- A valid passport must have:
- At least 06 month validity upon the date of arrival that fulfilled all requirements.
- At least one (01) blank page left
- Service fee need to submit by (cash or credit/debit cards)
- To Avail Vietnam visa extension you need minimum 5 working days.
Process The process of Visa extension need below 4 steps:
Step.1: Send your passport scan copy along with your current Visa page to our email address at support [at] GoVietnamVisa.org and let us know about your latest date of entry along with the port name of your entry in Vietnam.
Step.2: We will let you know about the charges as well as your visa extension for 1 to 3 months as per your requirements.
Step.3: Also, update us with your best time and place in Saigon in which our staff could collect your passport (a receipt will be produced if necessary)
Step.4: You will receive your passport back with a new visa stamp on in it within 6-10 days.APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian
- Vietnam Visa for Wallisian and Futuna
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin US
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin Islanders
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin British
- Vietnam Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Vietnam Visa for Venezuelan
- Vietnam Visa for Uzbekistan
- Vietnam Visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam Visa for Ukrainian
- Vietnam Visa for Ugandan
- Vietnam Visa for United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Vietnam Visa for Tuvaluan