How to get the Vietnam visa for Algerian?
As an Andorran citizen, you need a visa to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to apply Vietnam visa for Afghanistan:
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
- Visit Vietnam Embassy in India for getting Vietnam visa
- Apply Vietnam visa on arrival
Conditions for obtaining a Vietnam visa:
- You must have 6 months of validity remaining on the passport prior to date of travel with minimum 02 blank pages left.
- Two passport photos must be taken within 6 months.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa for Andorran at Vietnam embassy?
Vietnam Embassy at Algeria
Address: 30, rue Chénoua, – Hydra – Alger (El Djazaïr) – Algérie
Telephone: 00213 (0) 21 60 88 43, Fax: 00213 (0) 21 69 37 78
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply visa on arrival online:
• Visit our website and fill the visa application form.
• Pay service fee.
• We will send the approval letter via email within 48 hours.
• Bring your visa approval letter + your passport (valid for 6 months at least) + 2 photos of passport size + stamping fee in cash to get Vietnam visa stamped at one of Vietnam international airports
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian
- Vietnam Visa for Wallisian and Futuna
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin US
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin Islanders
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin British
- Vietnam Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Vietnam Visa for Venezuelan
- Vietnam Visa for Uzbekistan
- Vietnam Visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam Visa for Ukrainian
- Vietnam Visa for Ugandan
- Vietnam Visa for United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Vietnam Visa for Tuvaluan