Charges for Vietnam tourist visa
Vietnam tourist visa is granted to those who visit Vietnam for tourism purpose. For travelers entering Vietnam by air, you are eligible for visa on arrival, a new program of Vietnam Government to make foreigners obtain visa to Vietnam easier. Under the program, the foreigners will apply online for a visa approval letter in advance to pick up visa at arrival airport. Read the information below to see the charges for Vietnam tourist visa on arrival.
There are two kinds of fee that applicants must pay for Vietnam tourist visa on arrival including:
Processing fee: is charged by us to apply for a visa approval letter on your behalf. It must be paid at the time of application. The Vietnam visa fee, as shown at the table below, based on the visa category for which you are applyingand kind of service. Additionally, if a family or group apply for a visa together, they will get discounted fee.
Payment method: the visa fee can be paid either in credit/debit card via Paypal
Note: Please contact us if you wish to receive the visa approval letter within a few hours.
In addition to the processing fee, the applicants must pay a small fee to Immigration Officer at Vietnam’s international airport to get visa stamped onto the passport. The stamping fee can be paid in US.dollars or VND currency. The fee amount is listed below: https://govietnamvisa.org/vietnam-visa-feeAPPLY NOW
- 3 month tourist visa to Vietnam
- Cost for Vietnam tourist visa
- Vietnam tourist visa for Canadian
- How to lengthen Vietnam tourist visa duration
- Vietnam visa for German citizens
- Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens
- Multiple entry tourist visa for Vietnam
- Vietnam tourist visa restrictions
- Vietnam tourist visa information for Italians
- Vietnam tourist visa for German citizens
- Vietnam tourist visa for Chinese in Singapore
- Apply for Vietnam tourist visa for Spanish citizens
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Switzerland
- Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Netherlands
- Vietnam visa requirements for travel