Vietnam visa for South African
South Africans citizens are required visa when you entry to Vietnam. There are 2 methods of getting Vietnam visa which depends upon how you are travelling to Vietnam: at the embassy Vietnam or visa arrival
- Tourist visa 1 - 3 month single/multiple entries
- Business visa 1 - 3 month single/multiple entries
Embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria, South Africa
Address: 87 Brooks Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa
P.O. Box Hatfield 0028
Telephone: + 27 (0) 12 362 8119
Fax: + 27 (0) 12 362 8115
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you don't want to go to the embassy or consulate, you can also get evisa or Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
Here are some basic details about how to get VOA Vietnam that you need to take note
- Fill out our secure online application form at GoVietnamVisa.org
- Pay for service fee
- After 2 working days under normal processing or less in urgent case, you will receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Bring your visa approval letter + your passport (valid for 6 months at least) + 2 photos of passport size + stamping fee in cash to get Vietnam visa stamped at one of Vietnam international airports.
- Vietnamese Visa And Travel Tips
- eVisa System or Electronic Visa
- Vietnam Transit Visa information
- Vietnam Visa processing time
- Vietnam Single / Multiple Entry Visa
- Getting Vietnam Visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival regulations of the child
- Vietnam Visa offers Austria tourist visa
- Vietnam visa through a visa approval
- Vietnam Visa for American entry into Vietnam
- Vietnam visa requirements, information and service
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian