Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is picked up directly at the airport. In order to get visa stamp at arrival airport, the applicants must apply for a visa approval letter through a Vietnamese travel website in advance to check in at the departure airport and pick up the actual visa stamp at an international airport in Vietnam upon arrival.
The steps to get a Vietnam visa on arrival
Prepare 2 passport sized photos, your passport (must be valid for at least 6 months at time of entry) and stamping fee of 25 USD (for single entry visa) in cash.
- Complete the application form online, which may take 2-4 working days for standard processing and 8 working hours for urgent processing
- Pay service fee to get visa approval letter (from 6$)
- Receive visa approval letter via email
- Get visa stamp and collect your visa at the airportAPPLY NOW
- Vietnamese Visa And Travel Tips
- eVisa System or Electronic Visa
- Vietnam Transit Visa information
- Vietnam Visa processing time
- Vietnam Single / Multiple Entry Visa
- Getting Vietnam Visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival regulations of the child
- Vietnam Visa offers Austria tourist visa
- Vietnam visa through a visa approval
- Vietnam Visa for American entry into Vietnam
- Vietnam visa requirements, information and service
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian
- Vietnam Visa for Wallisian and Futuna