Vietnam visa for Israeli citizens
Israeli citizens are required visa when you entry to Vietnam. There are 2 methods of getting Vietnam visa which depends upon how you are travelling to Vietnam: at the embassy Vietnam or visa arrival
- Tourist visa 1 - 3 month single/multiple entries
- Business visa 1 - 3 month single/multiple entries
Embassy of Vietnam in Israel
Address: 4th floor, Beit Asia – 4 Weizman street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Telephones: 03-6966304; 03-6966311
If you don't want to go to the embassy or consulate, you can also get evisa or Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
Here are some basic details about how to get VOA Vietnam that you need to take note
- Fill out our secure online application form at GoVietnamVisa.org
- Pay for service fee
- After 2 working days under normal processing or less in urgent case, you will receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Bring your visa approval letter + your passport (valid for 6 months at least) + 2 photos of passport size + stamping fee in cash to get Vietnam visa stamped at one of Vietnam international airports.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
- VIetnam visa requirements, information and service
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a Visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwean
- Vietnam Visa for Zambian
- Vietnam Visa for Wallisian and Futuna
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin US
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin Islanders
- Vietnam Visa for Virgin British
- Vietnam Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Vietnam Visa for Venezuelan
- Vietnam Visa for Uzbekistan
- Vietnam Visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam Visa for Ukrainian
- Vietnam Visa for Ugandan
- Vietnam Visa for United Arab Emirates (UAE)