Vietnam visa for French Citizens
Citizens of France don't need to apply for a Vietnam visa if you stay in Vietnam less than 15 days. In case you plan to stay in Vietnam more than this duration, a Vietnam visa is required. There are 3 methods that you can choose to apply a visa for Vietnam: at the embassy Vietnam, get visa arrival or get e-visa Vietnam
To get Vietnam visa, you need:
- Original passport (at least valid for 6 months)
- 2 passport sized photos ( 4 x 6 cm)
Type of visa:
- Tourist visa: one month and three months.
- Business Visa: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
- E-visa tourist / business 30 days single entry.
Vietnam embassy in France
Address: 62 rue Boileau, 75016 Paris, France
Telephone: 06 48 59 91 64
01 44 14 64 00
01 44 14 64 13
To get Vietnam visa, please follow steps:
- Apply online on website GoVietnamVisa.org
- Received approval letter on 1 working days
- Print out letter and show for your boarding
- Get visa stamp in your passport at Vietnam airport.
- Go to GoVietnamVisa.org fill apply form
- Pay for service fee
- After 2 working days under normal processing or less in urgent case, you will receive a visa approval letter via email.
Or you can send us your passport scan and your photo 4cm x6cm to email info@GoVietnamVisa.org. We will send e-visa letter to your email within 1-2 days.
- Vietnam Visa for Iranians
- Vietnam Visa for Eritrea
- Vietnam Visa for Palestinians
- Vietnam Visa for Qatar
- Vietnam visa for Algerian
- Vietnam Visa to the Kazakhs
- Vietnam visa for Russian
- Vietnam Visa for Tajikistan
- Vietnam Visa for Yemeni
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar
- Vietnam Visa to Lebanese
- Vietnam Visa for Azerbaijani citizens
- Vietnam visa for South African
- Vietnam visa for Morocco citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israeli citizens