Vietnam visa for Belize
As Belize citizens have to acquire Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam, you have two ways to get a visa Vietnam: apply directly at the Vietnam Embassy or request for visa on arrival.
To get Vietnam visa, you need:
- Original passport (at least valid for 6 months)
- 2 passport sized photos ( 4 x 6 cm)
Type of visa:
- Tourist visa: one month and three months.
- Business Visa: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
Nevertheless, there is no embassy of Vietnam at Belize. In this case, you can get a visa for Vietnam at embassy in Mexico.
Vietnam Embassy in Mexico
Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000 D.F. Mexico
Telephone: (52.55) 5540-1632
Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 – (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)
If you don't want to go to the embassy or consulate, you can also get a Vietnam business visa on arrival at the airport. Here are some basic details about how to get VOA Vietnam:
- Apply online on website GoVietnamVisa.org
- Received approval letter on 1 working days
- Print out letter and show for your boarding
- Get visa stamp in your passport at Vietnam airport.
Or you can send us your passport scan, entry date, visa type to email info@GoVietnamVisa.org. We will send e-visa letter to your email within 1-2 days
- Vietnam Visa for Iranians
- Vietnam Visa for Eritrea
- Vietnam Visa for Palestinians
- Vietnam Visa for Qatar
- Vietnam visa for Algerian
- Vietnam Visa to the Kazakhs
- Vietnam visa for Russian
- Vietnam Visa for Tajikistan
- Vietnam Visa for Yemeni
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar
- Vietnam Visa to Lebanese
- Vietnam Visa for Azerbaijani citizens
- Vietnam visa for South African
- Vietnam visa for Morocco citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israeli citizens